University of Auckland International Business masters programmes in New Zealand
A scholarship to support citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand and Australia starting a master’s program in business at the University of Auckland international Business School.
Application status: currently not open to applications
Applicable studies: Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, Master of Professional Accounting or Master of Human Resource Management
Opening date: January 20 (entry in April) and May 20 (entry in September)
Closing date: March 3 (entry in April) and July 1 (entry in September)
Duration: duration of the program
For: Tuition assistance
Number on offer: Varies
Supply rate: half-yearly
Value: up to $ 16,000 The scholarship was created in 2013 and is funded by the University of Auckland Business School.
The main purpose of the scholarship is to help students acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to launch a career in business by completing a Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, Master of Professional Accounting or Master of Human Resource Management Diploma at the University of Auckland Business School.
- Regulations for the University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship.Size: 71.4 kB.TYPE:PDF. Download this PDFfile. SIZE:71.4 KB.
How to Apply for Scholarship
Scholarship applications will generally be opened approximately six weeks before the closing date. Please read the rules carefully to make sure you are eligible before applying.
Help and Support
You can find answers to your questions about scholarships, awards and prizes in the University’s online help and support center, AskA Auckland.
If you cannot find the answer to your question, contact our student support team.
- If you have any questions about a scholarship, award or particular award, please include the exact name.
- For scholarships or awards ending in the next three days, please mark your request as urgent.
Technical problems or errors
- For technical problems or errors, the most common solution is to clear the cache of your Internet browser. Then try again.
- If that does not resolve the problem, please send a screenshot of the page showing the error message or problem, and all the details you can, to our student support team.