Applications are open for UNICEF Internship Opportunities 2020. The UNICEF internship program offers eligible students the opportunity to gain direct practical experience in UNICEF work.
UNICEF is active in a variety of functional areas related to its mandate, which can be classified into three main pillars: program and policy, external relations and operations. Internships are offered according to the needs and capacity of the offices to receive and supervise interns
Trainees will receive a stipend as a contribution to living expenses and a one-time lump sum as a contribution to travel and visa costs, if applicable, subject to the availability of funding.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program. program of study or have graduated in the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Speak at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office to which you are applying is required.
- Have excellent academic performance, as evidenced by recent university or institutional records.
- No close relatives (eg father, mother, brother, sister) working in a UNICEF office; and
- Having no other parent in the line of authority to which you will report.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
- Additional attention will be given to any past professional experience.
See all vacancies in UNICEF Internship Opportunities 2020
- Communication Officer (NOA/TA) Bishkek.
- Process Optimization and Automation Developer, GS-7
- Early Childhood Development Specialist, (P-3)
- Human Resources Associate (Payroll), GS-6
- Individual Contractor: Global Induction Development Consultant, Human Resources
- Batch Vacancy Education Officer, NOA
- ICT Officer (Data Analysis), NO-1, Yemen
- Statistics & Monitoring Specialist, (P-3), Suva, Fiji
- ADMINISTRATEUR APPROVISIONNEMENT & LOGISTIQUE, NOB, ABIDJAN
- Consultant: Communication pour le Developpement ( C4D)
- Nutrition Officer – NOB
- Health & Nutrition Specialist, NOC
See all http://bit.ly/2L3HqG5
All applications must be submitted through the online recruitment system. To apply for an internship, open the Internship announcements page and click on the “Apply” button at the bottom.