Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship 2020/2021
Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship 2020/2021 – We believe that students studying abroad are becoming the next generation of leaders who are open to the world and we want more of you!
This is why we are offering you a higher education scholarship of up to € 5,000 to cover your tuition fees and bring you closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the spring semester 2021 and is open to
students from any country who will study a master’s degree abroad at a European university or higher school.
The application period ends on August 17, 2020.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) in a university or higher school in Europe (see FAQ below for an official list of European countries)
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s degree starting between fall / fall 2020 and spring 2021.
- The study program must be studied in Europe or online via distance learning in a European institute
- You must meet the conditions for entry to university or doctoral school, in particular:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet the language requirements of the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must study abroad in a country of which you are not a citizen or in which you currently reside (unless you are currently studying abroad).
Don’t know where to study? Check out the 10 best European countries to study in.
8 April 2019
17 August 2020
From 19 October 2020
From 16 November 2020
* The deadlines and criteria of this scholarship have changed since it’s original launch. Please read the information carefully and refer to the FAQs at the bottom of this page for further information about the changes.
Wondering how to apply for this scholarship and study a master in Europe?
To be considered, you must submit your completed application before April 13, 2020.
The application consists of:
- Fill out a short form
- Submit a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your country of study abroad, and how will this help you develop as a leader with a global vocation?”
Please note that applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If you are selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of university acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand if you are selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from receipt of the finalist selection notification to provide us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance