We are looking for a Professional carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wood and other structures to specifications. Your work will involve working in a variety of contexts to produce stable, functional infrastructure and products.
A professional carpenter is an individual with great dexterity and a sense of detail. The ideal candidate will also have a good knowledge of the properties of wood and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while meeting all health and safety standards is essential.
The aim is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of solid and durable buildings and products.
No diploma, certificate or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
Adjust and install windows, doors, stairs, moldings and hardware; Measure, cut, shape, assemble and assemble wood materials, wood substitutes, light steel and other materials
Main work area
Renovation; Maintenance and repair
Own tools / equipment
Safety boots with steel toecap
Transportation / Travel Information
Valid driver’s license
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Handling of heavy loads; Physically demanding; Sitting, standing and walking Fold, squat, kneel; Large workload Tight deadlines
Ability to supervise
1 to 2 people
Effective interpersonal skills; Specific; Team player; Reliability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Topics That May Interest You
- How To Apply For Canada’s Temporary Residence 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Marketing Assistant(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Jobs In Canada For International Workers(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Professional Glazier Needed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- A Professional Cook Needed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Write a CV Format(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Insurance Brokers – Kitchener, ON, Canada(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Prepare for Job Interview
- How to Extend study Permit in Canada
- Easiest way to get Jobs in Canada
- Companies in Canada for Foreigners 2020
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)