Northumbria University Awards for International Students in the UK, 2020 – The University of Northumbria offers a scholarship program for exceptional students for the 2020/21 academic year in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is open to students from around the world who are accepted and enrolled in a full-time research course at the university.
Northumbria University Awards for International Students in the United Kingdom
Founded in 1992, the University of Northumbria is a research university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs and also provides a high-quality teaching and learning environment for students.
Why at Northumbria University? In this university, students will gain in-depth knowledge of your chosen specialty and make your future bright.
Registration deadline: January 24, 2020
- University: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course level: Research
- Price: £ 15,009 per year
- Access mode: online
- Number of grants: NA
- Nationality: Home / EU / Students from around the world
- Prize can be awarded in the UK
- Eligible countries: Applications are accepted worldwide.
- Acceptable courses or subjects: Sponsorship will be granted in any subject offered by the university
- Eligible criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Academic excellence of the proposed student, i.e. 2: 1 (or equivalent GPA from non-British universities [preference for 1st class honors) or a
- Master (preference for merit or higher); or APEL proof of the practitioner’s substantial success.
- Applicants cannot apply for this funding if they are currently pursuing doctoral studies at Northumbria or elsewhere
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission to the research degree program at the university. After that, they can fill out the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting documents: transcripts and / or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for the qualifications already met, passport – copy of the personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if necessary, portfolio if necessary and confirmation of UK immigration history, including copies of previous and current UK visas, if applicable, must be submitted.
- Admission requirements: To take admission to the course, applicants must have a master’s degree from the recognized university.
- Language requirements: Make sure that you must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements.
The scholarship is available for Home / EU / World students where a full allowance, paid for three years at the RCUK rate (for 2019/20, it is £ 15,009 per year) and full fees.