A marketing assistant supports the work of marketing assistant and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. They work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales, and distribution.
High school diploma or equivalent experience
7 months to less than a year
marketing assistant advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Respond to written and oral requests Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Prepare and / or offer programs, materials and educational, publicity and information sessions; Collect, research and prepare communication materials; Prepare or supervise the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other documents.
Japanese; Korean; Mandarin; Panjabi; Punjabi Portuguese
Office equipment and computer applications
MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
Topics That May Interest You
- Jobs In Canada For International Workers(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Quebec Immigration Requirement(Opens in a new browser tab)
- A Professional Cook Needed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Prepare for Job Interview(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Apply For Canada’s Temporary Residence 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Write a CV Format(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Insurance Brokers – Kitchener, ON, Canada
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Rapidly changing environment Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
Ability to supervise
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client orientation; Organized
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.