International Scholarship in Deakin University Australia
International Scholarship in Deakin University Australia: Deakin recognizes students with consistently high academic achievement and the potential to make a significant contribution to the university and its communities. Successful students will participate in the Vice Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program. Applicants not selected for the Vice-Chancellor Deakin International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- 100% of your tuition or 50% of your tuition.
- * Participation in the Vice Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program (VCPEP). Students must participate in this program as part of the DVCIS scholarship.
- Priority location for accommodation on campus (at your expense and subject to availability).
- be a potential international student for a course diploma at Deakin University
- be eligible to study at Deakin University
- reached an average of 85% (or equivalent) in previous studies.
All criteria must be met.
The selection of candidates selected for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive and may require scores above the minimum requirements stated.
You must submit:
- a completed application form for the Deakin International Scholarship Program (PDF, 536 KB)
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references that can comment on your community involvement and / or your leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin, including university transcripts.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal opinions. It must contain:
You may also be asked to attend an interview.
Applying for a scholarship does not only mean meeting the eligibility criteria. It’s a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, how it will help you, and what you have to offer the Deakin community.
How to apply
Complete the Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536 KB).
Please send your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions Office.
This scholarship is open to all students starting studies. It is recommended that scholarship applications be submitted at least one month before the start of your studies at Deakin.