Holiday Working Visa In Canada 2019
This program, Holiday Working Visa in Canada 2019 allows young people to live and work in Canada for a short time. It offers young people in more than 30 countries a work permit to live, work and gain the necessary experience, which could help them if they ever wanted to become permanent residents.
Candidates must first establish a profile that usually informs Canadian experts and authorities of their desire to come and work in Canada with the work visa.
Eligible applicants for Holiday Working Visa in Canada 2019 will be selected and an invitation will be sent to them to formally complete their application for a work permit. Nevertheless, this feat is subject to qualification and eligibility.
Who qualifies for International Experience Canada 2019?
In order for you to be qualified and eligible to apply for IEC, your home country must be among the countries participating in the IEC Work Permit Program for 2019. Check the list below to make sure your country is well listed.
- You must have an international identity card or a valid passport during your period in Canada. The work permit must not exceed the expiry date
- The age range is 18 to 35 years, which means you must be between these ages at the time of application. Age may also vary depending on the country of origin.
- Must have enough funds and evidence to support you, funds must be enough to cover your initial expenses when you touch Canada, an equivalency of $ 2,500CAD should suffice.
- You should qualify for Canada.
- You are required to pay all fees required for the application.
Some citizens of certain countries must be in their country of origin during the period of application.
Different categories of IEC
- Working Holiday
- Young professionals
- Internship in internal coop
This IEC category can only be selected if you do not have a job in Canada yet, that is, if you have not found a job in Canada when you want to work in different locations and many employers. You will probably need an open work permit.
To be able to apply in this category, the work that you secure in Canada must be classified in the types and levels of competencies of the NOC code.
It must also match your profession and contribute to the development of your career.
You will work with only one employer and at the same place during your stay in Canada. Which means that you will be paid by one employer and you do not have to be independent.
The type of work permit you will likely get is the employer-specific work permit.
International Co-op Internship:
You will also obtain an employer-specific work permit for this category of IEC. The employment obtained or offered must also be related to your program of study or field of study.
You must be a student in a school or post-secondary institution. And must have obtained a job offer or an internship in Canada.
You work or do an internship should be part of your program to complete your studies.
You will work in a specific place and for one employer.
How To Apply For IEC
- You will first have to apply online.
- Make available all required documents including: medical check-up document, proof of sufficient funds, police report, resume, passport photo, passport, and you will also need to show that your work is related to your program. studies, etc.
- Pay a fee of $150CAD.
- Submit your request