Germany Scholarship for International Students 2020
Germany Scholarship for International Students 2020: Announcement of the Germany 2020 scholarship (grant period from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021). All relevant information and the application form will be provided here.
Preliminary information regarding the announcement of the German stock exchange (Deutschlandstipendium, DStip)
The German scholarship is awarded for academic performance. Students from the University of Stuttgart can apply for around 150 to 200 scholarships. In addition to above average marks, proof of at least one additional criterion is required. These criteria can for example be achieved by an extraordinary performance in activities linked or not to a subject, a commitment to society, political, ecological or social projects and / or personal circumstances and / or relevant prices and / or a notable career.
Applications must be submitted on paper by 23 January 2020 at the Universität Stuttgart, Pfaffenwaldring 5c, 70569 Stuttgart, or sent by post (postmark no later than 23 January 2020).
For a successful application
For a successful application, you must respect the deadline and meet the following criteria:
- Registration at the University of Stuttgart in the summer term 2020.
- The last semester of your standard study period must not take place before the summer term 2020.
- Above average academic results and proof of at least one criterion (for example commitment to society, political, ecological or social projects) and / or personal circumstances and / or relevant prices and / or notable career.
- Proof that you have reached the number of credits required for your semester of study.
- Respect the minimum grade required for your subject (all required grades will be published on this page from January 10, 2020).
- Applicants, who will be enrolled in the first semester of a baccalaureate program in the summer term 2020, must apply with their certificate of aptitude for higher education (for example Abitur, baccalaureate or equivalent).
- Applicants, who will be enrolled in the first semester of a master’s program during the summer session 2020, must apply with their baccalaureate notes.
- Applicants, who will be enrolled in a bachelor’s program in the winter term 2019/2020 and expect to be admitted to a master’s program for the summer term 2020, must apply for the 1st semester of their master program selected. In this case, the Bachelor degrees or the degrees obtained until January 10 resp. January 23 will have to be proven.
- Students, who already benefit from a scholarship in Germany until March 31, 2020, will have to reapply.