Food Service Supervisor
Implement all processes and recommend enhancement of supply ordering functionality and check time frame and maintain attendance sheet for payroll.
High school diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Food Service Supervisor Supervise and coordinate the activities of staff preparing and distributing food; Prepare and submit reports Keep records of inventory, repairs, sales and losses; Estimate and order the ingredients and supplies; Must know the culinary genres of the establishment
Handle customer complaints or concerns Train staff on tasks, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to respect work schedules.
Counter attendants and food preparers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure; Sitting, standing and walking Standing for extended periods; Bend, crouch, kneel; Tight deadlines
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics That May Interest You
- How to Write a CV Format(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Pharmacy Technician(Opens in a new browser tab
- Insurance Brokers – Kitchener, ON, Canada(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Prepare for Job Interview(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Get Any Foreign Job(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Qualified Painter(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Professional Glazier Needed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- A Professional Cook Needed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Professional Carpenter(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Apply For Canada’s Temporary Residence 2020