Apply To Obtain a 2019 Canadian Student Visa
Apply To Obtain a 2019 Canadian Student Visa, begins with your admission to one of Canada’s universities, then a study permit that allows you to study at any accredited educational institution in Canada, as well as a student visa allowing you to enter and live in Canada.
It is very important for a student to obtain a visa and the necessary authorization to study in Canada before entering the country. They are required to meet all criteria and requirements in accordance with the Canadian Immigration Act and its regulations.
The following steps will guide you to successfully complete a student visa to study and live in Canada.
1. Choose Your School
You must first choose from the list of universities in Canada, according to the place and province in which you want to settle. Then contact the school to obtain a letter of acceptance, which will be required when applying for a visa.
2. Check if You Will Need a Student Visa
The next step is to find out if you really need a Canadian student visa to study in Canada. You may not need a student visa if you belong to the following categories;
- You are a staff or family member of a foreign representative in Canada and that person is accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada.
- Your program or course lasts less than six months.
- Member of the family in a foreign armed force.
- If you have registered Indian status in Canada.
You may still need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to enter Canada.
3. Start the necessary application to Apply To Obtain a 2019 Canadian Student Visa.
After successfully obtaining a letter of acceptance from the chosen institution, you will then be able to prepare and apply for a study permit.
You will need to provide certain documents for this application, including proof of your intentions and your ability to meet your financial needs while studying in Canada.
The documents differ from one country to another, you can confirm the necessary documents required for your country from the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.
4. Get all the required documents
The following documents are required before you can start a study permit application process.
- The letter of acceptance of the institution to which you have applied.
- A medical examination report
- Proof that you paid your tuition for at least a year.
- A language test result to show that you have passed the test. With a minimum of 6 in English and 7 in French.
- A $ 10,000 Guaranteed Investment Certificate
5. Move to Canada to begin your studies
If you live in a country other than Canada, you will receive a letter of introduction at the Canadian port of entry if your application is approved, as well as a student visa (if you require a visa to enter Canada). the country). Both documents will allow you to enter Canada and the port of entry, your study permit will be given to you.
Note that; the study permit will not be sent by mail; you can only pick it up at the point of entry into Canada. But if you live in Canada, your study permit will be mailed to you.