The US Green Card. In order for you to easily get your green card, simply follow the steps below and be guided. A green card is one that allows a person to live and work in the United States permanently.
The US Green Card has always been considered a green card because it has ever been made green, although it is no longer made of green paper, but graphics with several security features. The holder of a neat green will also apply for citizenship after residing in the country for years. This does not apply to refugees or married to a US citizen.
Get a green card By the family Sponsorship
This green card comes from a family member, parent, spouse or family member with US citizenship. This sponsor only comes from citizens aged 21 and over.
How does the family’s green card work?
- Sponsor will complete Form 1-130
- It pays the application and registration fees that are sent to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- He receives an acknowledgment of receipt and a notification of decision.
Get a green card per job
By granting a green card per job, priority is given to certain executives, researchers, exceptional teachers, people with extraordinary abilities, etc.
How does the Job Green Card work?
- Form 1-140 is completed by the employer
- The employer pays the application fees
- Finally, he receives an acknowledgment of receipt and a notification indicating the final decision taken.
Get a green card by lottery
A green card can also be obtained through a winning lottery and is the best known way to get a green card in the United States. The lottery is generally intended for those with the lowest immigration rates.
How does the lottery-based green card work?
- You will first register online via www.dvlottery.state.gov
- You will receive a confirmation number. Make sure you keep it safe as it will be used to check whether you have been selected or not.
- If you are finally selected, you can then apply for the immigrant visa.